Municipal Lottery Licensing - Phone (705) 232-5700
The Town of Iroquois Falls may issue lottery licenses for most lottery events conducted in the community, including:
- Bingo events with prize boards of up to $5,500;
- Raffles with prizes of up to $50,000;
- Break Open Ticket events that are not conducted in conjunction with another licensed gaming event, and where the tickets are sold within the municipality;
- Bazaar gaming events; and
- Media bingo.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)'s Registrar is the licensing authority for the following lottery events:
- Bingo events, where the total value of prizes to be awarded exceeds $5,500;
- Lottery events with accumulating prize values, where a prize not awarded at one event is added to the value of the prize at a subsequent event(s);
- Lottery events with successive designated numbers, where the designated number is allowed to increase at a subsequent event(s);
- Super Jackpot bingo events;
- Raffle events, where the total value of prizes to be awarded exceeds $50,000;
- Lotteries, including Break Open Ticket lotteries, where the event is conducted in conjunction with another licensed gaming event;
- Provincial Break Open Ticket lotteries;
- All social gaming events;
- Events at designated fairs or exhibitions; and
- Lottery schemes conducted in unorganized territories, on Crown lands and in First Nation communities.
For gaming and lottery license application forms and related information visit the AGCO's website at www.agco.on.ca.