Jus Jordan Arena & Iroquois Falls Sports Complex
Contact the Complex: 705-258-3526 Visit the Complex: 729 Synagogue Avenue
Breakdown of what the Sports Complex has to offer:
- 25 meter indoor swimming pool
- Whirlpool - Saunas
- Squash Court
- Weight Lifting & Cardio Room
- Community Hall & multi-purpose room
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Baseball Diamond
Iroquois Falls Skate Park
Open during the summer months - NOW CLOSED
- Summer hours: MON-WED-FRI from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- The skateboard park consists of 1/4 Pipe, Spine, Manual Pad, Bench, 2 Grind Rails, and 1/4 Pike.
- Admission: $2 / person
Come out and have some fun!
Community Hall and Multi-Purpose Room
Ample space for meetings, conferences, birthday parties and special interest courses and programs.
The Curling Club
Begins its season in November and continues through March. Many bonspiels and fun activities are planned throughout the season in the Men’s, Ladies, Business, Girls, Mixed, Seniors and Junior Curling Associations. Come on down and skip your way through the curling season.
- 5 sheet artificial ice surface
- Licensed guest lounge
North Eastern Ontario’s Finest Arena
The Jus Jordan Arena, built by community volunteers in 1955, is a shrine to the sports and recreation community. A large rink with a full bowl and walking loop, the Jus Jordan Arena is the ideal arena to participate or observe. Comfortable seating for over 1200 spectators and a capacity of over 1600, the Jus Jordan Arena is home the Iroquois Falls Minor Hockey Association, the Iroquois Falls Ringette Association.
- NHL size ice surface (200' X 85)
- Spectator capacity of 1600
- Community volunteer built project
- Indoor summer sports; such as the Skate Park
For a detailed list of other recreational activities please click here.
Birthday or Special Event Parties
Upstairs Walking Track
Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday-Friday from 8:00am to 11:00pm
*Saturday - Open on demand or as required for special events
Jus Jordan Arena is Home to:
- Iroquois Falls Minor Hockey Assciation
- Iroquois Falls Ringette Association
- Iroquois Falls Midget A Eskimos
Public Skating Schedule
Public Skating Schedule
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Friday from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- $2.00 per person
*Please note: Public skating hours are subject to change due to special events
Arena Summer Walking Hours
Complex Resident User Rates
Complex Non-Resident User Rates
Fall Swimming Lessons 2018